[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] agenda for today's call

Apologies for tardiness, but the agenda items were agreed to on the last call, so most of you know what to expect.

Agenda:
Welcome
Introduction of Guest: Ram Mohan
Apologies from Jeff who is unable to join today
Transfers: Presentation led by Ross/Ram based on small working group drafting
discussion
Outline of how we will proceed to discuss the topic of deletions so we can make a recommendation to the NC
1.  What are the issues related to Deletions  - I've asked Dan Halloran to provide some background about what the issues are that he sees as staff

2. Which of these has the TF already commented on, IF any?
3. What does the TF believe priorities are from what they presently know?
4. What are the limiting factors of work needed to address these issues? - e.g. timeframes, work, competency, etc.
5. What are the OPTIONs for getting these issues addressed: This TF; other working groups, other TFs, staff drafting, etc.
	What are the pros and cons of each of the options?
6. What is the linkage to WLS and Redemption Grace period/Standard Deletions Recommendation made by this TF in its WLS recommendation, IF any?
7. What are our recommendations to the NC about getting work done?

Redraft of TOR discussion

Rules for this discussion. I will invite Ram to stay on the call as a guest, since he is part of the Registry Constituency and Jeff is not available.
. Try to work through each stage of the discussion without jumping to a conclusion about the outcome. :-)
We are a TF, I expect us to represent the viewpoints of the groups that you are from... but try to also think outside the box about
the need to provide recommendations and guidance...