[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Re: [council] Re: NC Transfer Task Force final report on WLSpresented to the ICANN Board

Thank you, Harold, for the constructive suggestion. I am sure the
Board will give the report and recommendation very careful
consideration and indicate how it makes use of the report as part of
its final decision.

Stuart

--