[nc-transfer]

RE: [nc-transfer] Re: [council] Re: NC Transfer Task Force final report on WLS presented to the ICANN Board

I might note that the Task Forces themselves will also benefit from this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Harold J. Feld [mailto:hfeld@mediaaccess.org]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 10:17 AM
To: M. Stuart Lynn
Cc: Philip Sheppard; Vint Cerf ICANN; NC (list); nc-transfer@dnso.org
Subject: [nc-transfer] Re: [council] Re: NC Transfer Task Force final
report on WLS presented to the ICANN Board

It would be most beneficial for the NC to understand how the Board
utilizes this report in its considerations, and how the NC can continue
to refine this process in the future.  In particular, I believe the
Board should address the scope of authority issues raised by the gTLD
consticuency.

I will add that I beleive the Task Force and the NC acted properly based
on the instructions given, but there is always room for refinement of
the process.

Harold Feld