From: Ross Wm. Rader [mailto:ross@tucows.com]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 2:35 PM
To: 'Transfer TF (E-mail)'
Subject: [nc-transfer] Copy of petition

Folks,

Please note that you can find a copy of the petition that I presented to
the board in Bucharest on behalf of Magi Inc. at
http://www.byte.org/rc-deletes/magi-petition.doc

This is a different document than the one that was circulated in early
July. Note that it is quite large. Also note that this is not a
registrar constituency document, but rather a submission filed on behalf
of a firm that could not be present in Bucharest.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow