[nc-transfer]

Re: [nc-transfer] Official gTLD Statement on the Wait List Service -- clarification, and looking ahead to the continued work of the TF

Jeff, I do not see in my text where I said or even implied that ICANN
was required to consult.
In fact...I'm curious to see where you found it there. Like Marilyn, I
am doing my best to be precise.