From: Neuman, Jeff [mailto:Jeff.Neuman@neustar.us]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 9:23 AM
To: 'Cade,Marilyn S - LGA'; Neuman, Jeff
Cc: Transfer TF (E-mail); Dan Halloran (E-mail); Louis Touton (E-mail); Philip Sheppard (E-mail)
Subject: [nc-transfer] RE: Official gTLD Statement on the Wait List Service -- clarifica tion, and looking ahead to the continued work of the TF

Marilyn,

Thank you for your note.  I will send it to the group for comment.  I do have one issue with your statement to us and that is that you are classifying anything we submit as a "minority report" before the DNSO has a chance to look at our statement.  This is one of the reasons that our constituency has not been in support of the "minority v. majority report" concept.

What if it turns out that the majority of the DNSO supports our view?  Would it still e classified as a minority report?

Thanks.

Jeff

[Neuman, Jeff]  -----Original Message-----