[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] RE: updated PowerPoint/with changes relevant to discussions today with TF

On today's call, we held a vote to determine support for the modified recommendations, [now  distributed. ]

ISP: not present/needs to vote
Non-commercial: present for part of call/needs to vote
Registrars: not present/needs to vote
Registries; oppose
BC: support
cc: abstain
IP: support
GA: support

Can I ask for the constituencies noted above who have not voted, to contact me regarding your vote by COB Thursday?

We will be posting the document for community comment at that time.