[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] schedules and next steps

Thanks to those of you who participated in the TF meeting on site and who helped to finalize the updates. I apologize to Dan Steinberg, whom we accidentally cut off from the conference call and weren't able to reconnect.   My regrets.

Thanks, Grant, for making the presentation for the TF on WLS. We have a date from the Board by when they expect our final report.

I'll be working with Glen to post some dates for next meetings which will be subject specific.

Please note, while on site, it appeared that we needed an educational piece for the Board regarding deletion timeframes...and Ross worked to create a presentation, which I'll ask  to post to the group, with any appropriate credits to those who contributed.

Draft schedules to follow. I'll be inviting Dan to join all future calls, to the extent his schedule can permit.

Marilyn
mcade@att.com