[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] FW: Do Not Pass Go! Go directly to www....

  • To: "Transfer TF (E-mail)" <nc-transfer@dnso.org>, "Loren Stocker (E-mail)" <loren@800.net>
  • Subject: [nc-transfer] FW: Do Not Pass Go! Go directly to www....
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@att.com>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 02:36:23 -0400
  • Sender: owner-nc-transfer@dnso.org

I am counting on it  being okay with Loren for me to post this, since it went to a large list.

Thanks,Loren,for the additional information about what happens in an adjacent service area with toll free numbers which often take on an identity via use, associated advertising, etc.

Information and facts are helpful to inform the TF's thinking.

Regards, Marilyn