[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] RE: Follow-Up Per Your Request

-----Original Message-----
From: Cameron Powell [mailto:CameronP@Snapnames.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 10:05 PM
To: Cade,Marilyn S - LGA
Subject: Follow-Up Per Your Request

Hi Marilyn,

Thanks again for your stewardship on today's call.  I've attached an
in-depth analysis of several matters at your request.

done, we provide in the attached, in order, the following:  a condensed list
of our findings and observations on the current system's services (pages
2-4); the projected impact of WLS on the professionals and registrars who
use the current system (pages 4-6); clarification of our RGP comments (page
6); the infeasibility of the additional WLS features requested by the TTF
(pages 6-8); the lack of any change the WLS imposes on trademark rights
(pages 8-9); and an answer to a question that we didn't have an opportunity
to answer during Mr. Kirikos' questioning, the issue of what has been
erroneously called "grandfathering" (pages 9-10).

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Sincerely,
 <<TTF Follow-Up 6.18.02.doc>>

Cameron Powell
VP of Business Development and General Counsel
SnapNames
115 NW First Avenue
Suite 300
Portland, OR  97209
(503) 219-9990 x229    (503) 502-5030 cell    (503) 274-9749 fax
cameronp@snapnames.com

Giving Partners the Highest ROI in the Domain