[nc-transfer]

RE: [nc-transfer] Logistics for Transfer Calls - June 14 and June 17

Marilyn
I will not be able to make the first call - I will be flying
I may not be able to make the second call (7pm London) a will probably be
out seeing the city - but we'll see

I am still a little confused as to what it is that you might be expecting of
me
I don't have any comments on your status report
What do I need to do further on my "resolution" - I thought that it was
worded in the form of a resolution.
If you need me to rework the wording - but not alter the message - let me
know and I can do that
REMEMBER I leave here on Friday (Thursday your time)
Regards
Call me if you want to discuss

Grant Forsyth
Manager Industry & Regulatory Affairs