[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] RE: Status Report Comments

Paul, I am happy to post this for you, as requested, as one of the
respondents on the TR-TF outreach calls.

Thanks for your participation.

Again, a reminder to those who are submitting
documents, or submissions of some kind directly relevant to the deletions/WLS
issue, I will forward relevant documents and submissions to the TR-TF list.

I've posted some submissions from Verisign which I invited, and I appreciate
their submissions.  SnapNames spoke in support of the WLS proposal, and I invite
them to provide any comments or additional documents in support.

If there are other constituency submissions, please note that you should submit them
ASAP.  At least advise me that you expect to have a submission and when we might
expect it.

Please note: submissions are welcomed re your views, perspectives.  If you have
submitted something already to the ICANN web site, I suggest that you merely note that and
then our TF list can just serve as a reminder to others to view your submission there.

I again remind the TF to read both the GA list and the ICANN comment site submissions.

Regards, Marilyn Cade