[nc-transfer]

Re: [nc-transfer] WLS Draft TF Recommendations

I have just a minor quibble with the following wording:
"3. Consumer interests are likely to be harmed through the reduction in
competition and possibility of discriminatory behaviour between the
vertically integrated registrar and registry businesses of Verisign as a
result of the monopolisation of the key registry function as a result of
the introduction of the WLS."

if we remove the words 'vertically integetrated' I think the sentence
becomes stronger.

I would also change the second 'as a result' to something like 'due to'
and split the para into two sentences.

3. Consumer interests are likely to be harmed through the reduction in
competition. There is the possibility of discriminatory behaviour
between the registrar and registry businesses of Verisign as a result of
the monopolisation of the key registry function due to the introduction
of the WLS.

Other than that, I love it!

--
Dan Steinberg