[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] WITH ATTACHMENT THIS TIME: Initial draft of Transfer TF response regarding deletions, solutions, and WLS

  • To: "Transfer TF (E-mail)" <nc-transfer@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [nc-transfer] WITH ATTACHMENT THIS TIME: Initial draft of Transfer TF response regarding deletions, solutions, and WLS
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@att.com>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 11:41:49 -0400
  • Cc: "Louis Touton (E-mail)" <touton@icann.org>, "Dan Halloran (E-mail)" <halloran@icann.org>, "Juliano,Marie M - LGA" <mjuliano@att.com>
  • Sender: owner-nc-transfer@dnso.org

apologies.  I failed to attach the draft. And, until someone alerted me this a.m. with a grumpy: can't you learn to use email attachments message [quite appropriate of them to note my oversight, and I APPRECIATE THE EMAIL!], I was blithely enjoying family and thinking that all of you were reading, reading, etc.

MY apologies again. Given that I didn't sent it last night, I did edit this a.m.  So, you get a slightly better version, I HOPE.

So, here goes again:  Attached, etc. etc.

The promised initial draft of TR-TF response re recommendations... etc. etc.
This draft serves two purposes: it updates the work of the TR - TF from the two conference calls re deletions/WLS for those who have a life and can't spend hours 'listening to our MP-3 recordings but still need to have a sense of the happenings on the calls... this will help as a summary. [editorial comments are welcome from the participants]; and it fulfills our commitment to post how we propose to move forward. The TR-TF has an aggressive schedule over the next three weeks.

Comments are welcomed from those of you who participated in the calls. We are trying to post any comments to the TR-TF list which relate to this topic. IF your documents haven't been posted, please send them [again, if necessary] to Marie Juliano, [see above] who will work with our secretariat so that we get them posted. We apologize for inconvenience.  We are managing several parallel processes for this TF.

I will be online on a very limited basis over the next few days.  urgent stuff I'll try to respond to.

Back in the land of Washington wonderment on Monday around 7:00 p.m.

  <<TF Summary-rec-deletes-WLS.doc>>