[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Solutions: IMPVLSE Proposal

Hi All,

Here's a summary of our proposed SOLUTION for Subscription Rights that
inherently address Transfers, Deletions, and Pricing. Key document is the
"IMPVLSE Proposal for SUBSCRIPTION RIGHTS." Elliot Noss of Tucows has laid out
technical details for the improved deletion process, some of which is quoted
in our work on WLS (see www.evil.biz). It+IBk-s all very simple once you
understand that the real problem is Uncertainty -- and guess who creates
that!

As most of you know, we have extensive experience as a RespOrg with the
SMS/800 toll-free database and, in some way, the SMS/800 have superior
logistics and a proven track record that can be modeled. They too are
challenged with by how to prevent and reverse bad actions. We have presented a
similar solution at the FCC forum March 4, 2002(avialable in televideo on-line
at FCC.GOV -- it's 4 hours long).

We are convinced on both fronts that "Subscription Rights" are the answer. The
beauty of this solution is that the domain records as well as toll-free
numbers REMAIN a public resource -- and safeguards can be mandated without
conferring "property rights."

Please let me know what you think.

Marilyn: These are our postings. Please let me know if you need this in text
format, HTML, etc.

Best Regards,

Loren Stocker
Vanity International