[nc-transfer]

RE: [nc-transfer] WLS

Sorry that I could not participate in the teleconference due to INTA.
However, I do wish to pass on the fact that my survey of the IPC
constituency indicates that the IPC constituency strongly opposes the
waiting list service (WLS) as proposed, and believes that a WLS should only
be made available if an automatic renewal provision is afforded the domain
name owner and/or a renewal grace period is provided following the
expiration date during which transference of the domain to someone on the WL
could not be effectuated.

David S. Safran
Nixon Peabody LLP
8180 Greensboro Drive
Suite 800
McLean, VA 22102
Office:  703.770.9315
Fax:  703.770.9400
dsafran@nixonpeabody.com

This email message and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please immediately reply to the sender and delete the
message from your email system. Thank you.