RE: [nc-transfer] NC-Transfer Call Scheduled for Wednesday, April 10
- To: "Juliano,Marie M - LGA" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [nc-transfer] NC-Transfer Call Scheduled for Wednesday, April 10
- From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 22:09:05 -0500
- Sender: email@example.com
- Thread-Index: AcHcE076rvMn7UfCEdaS7wAQS+++IgAOw3+g
- Thread-Topic: NC-Transfer Call Scheduled for Wednesday, April 10
Thanks, Marie. Please make every effort to participate in this important and long delayed "virtual" meeting. I still regret not seeing all of you guys/gals in one place in Accra, so start planning NOW to be in Bucharest!!!
Agenda for the call:
1. Review of the draft questionnaire.
TO DO FOR ALL TF MEMBERS: Please seek input from your constituency/GA on the draft questionnaire and come prepared to make initial comments and give an idea of how long you will need to finalize input.
2. Discussion of process for outreach on survey, once finalized.
3. Discussion: how to engage with knowledge sources, such as ICANN staff, etc. regarding existing data on transfers issue\
4. Discussion of reposting of Registrar document
5. Small team appointment to develop "apparent authority" document draft
6. Possible outreach to key parties, such as GAC re concerns and perspectives
7. Other topics as suggested by TF members
8. Next meeting and schedule development
From: Juliano,Marie M - LGA
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 3:00 PM
Subject: [nc-transfer] NC-Transfer Call Scheduled for Wednesday, April
So far I have received nine affirmative for Wednesday, April 10 and only seven for Monday, April 8. Therefore, the next NC-Transfer call is scheduled for Wednesday, April 10.
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. EDT (US)
Bridge No.: 505-766-5463 (Internationally accessible)
Host (Marilyn) Code: 812 355
Participants' Code: 970 168
Marie Juliano (for Marilyn Cade)