[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Re-checking availability for next NC-Transfer Call

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you Rick for reminding us of the time challenges.   I wouldn't be too
keen about a 2:30 a.m. call either!    For all of those that have responded
to me already, thank you.   However, with these time challenges in mind,
please take a look at these new times  for the NC-Transfer Call.

Please respond to me ASAP with your availability for these new times.

                                Wednesday, February 20, at 11:00 a.m. EST
                                Thursday, February 21, at 11:00 a.m. EST

Thank you,
Marie M. Juliano (Executive Assistant to Marilyn Cade)
AT&T Law & Government Affairs
1120 20th Street, N.W.
10th Floor
Washington, D.C.  20036