The ToR as it currently reads does not make that distinction and as
indicated in my earlier comments we think such a distinction is warranted.

--MM

>>> "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@att.com> 12/07/01 06:39AM >>>
Thanks for the IPC ageement to the ToR,  Nick, and comments on
representation. We'll stay tuned for your second representative.

Marilyn Cade

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Wood [mailto:nick.wood@nom-iq.com]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 3:24 AM
To: Cade,Marilyn S - LGA; 'Ross Wm. Rader'; nc-transfer@dnso.org; 'Mark
McFadden'; 'Nick Wood'
Cc: 'Philip Sheppard'; 'Glen'
Subject: [nc-transfer] Terms of Reference for TTF

Marilyn

This is the formal response of the IPC.

1) We are happy with the Terms of Reference draft and thank all those who
contributed to it

2) We strongly support your proposal of each constituency and the GA having
two members but one vote. We are consulting now to identify a second member
so that we are prepared to go forward - which is what I feel we must do with
all speed if we are to give ourselves enough time on this sensitive subject.
We do not see any benefit in widening the Task Force: it is the job of the
representatives to consult with their constituencies. We must be careful to
ensure that those who want to contribute have the opportunity of doing so
through their representatives or whatever channels we choose to create. Of
course there are some people with commercial experience in this matter who
are concerned to make their positions clear; they are doing their job and
their contributions will be invaluable to us however we receive them but, I
repeat, two representatives from each constituency and the GA will enable us
to retain balance

Nick

PS Please note that my old nwood@netsearchers.net/co.uk/com addresses should
be deleted in favour of nick.wood@nom-iq.com. Thanks