[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Action requested on Vany's proposal

Ross,

Just how do you intend to document the extent of agreement and disagreement
among registrants, an impacted group, if the registrant community is not
represented in this Task Force?  If the goal of this TF is to arrive at a
consensus policy, such documentation is mandatory.   Vany's proposal
recognizes the fact that At-Large directors are commonly regarded as
representatives of the broader community.  This Task Force has the right to
add members to its roster.  The UDRP Task Force is full of members that are
neither members of the NC or GA.  We are asking the Chair to do the right
thing and seat representatives of the registrant community on this Task Force
which is a matter within our rights to request and is certainly allowable
under NC procedures.  Why do you have a problem with that?