[nc-str]

RE: [nc-str] Proposal for major ICANN reform

At 07:06 25/02/02 -0500, Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:
I am assuming that this should be the main focus of our call Monday. however, Philip, given it's impact, it seems to me that the full NC will want to be engaged in its considerations and implications.  Marilyn

It is the evidence that the Terms of References of this TF were wrong. The TF (previously  to I join it) defined a way to work. The TF was focused in analyzing the ALSC proposal instead of promote among its members the discussion about the ICANN's structure.

While we discussed (with a very low participation) with this limited scope, the reality outside this TF changed very much. It was a real waste of time.

I think that the NC should discuss and take decisions in relation with the justification of this Task Force and this current objectives.

Best Regards,

Raul

--
Este e-mail ha sido chequeado de virus y
contenido peligroso por MailScanner