[nc-str]

[nc-str] Structure TF - confirmation of call

This is to confirm that the Structure task force will hold a teleconference on
Monday 4th UTC 16.00,  (Washington 11am, Montevideo 1pm, Brussels  5pm, Bangkok 11pm, NZ 5am 5th March).

Call details will be posted shortly.

Could I ask TF members if their organisation would be willing to sponsor the costs of this call?
If so you could either arrange a phone bridge through your preferred provider, or we could use MCI who are under ICANN/DNSO contract with special rates, and then the DNSO would send an invoice in due course.

Philip