[nc-str]

RE: [nc-str] Work plan

Phil,

Welcome back.   Please not the following revised paragraph No. 4 that we provide below:

4.  Policy support to the Board. Against an objective to provide policy input upwards to the Board (subsequent to consensus building), the TF recommends that the following structure be adopted for ASLO input on policy recommendations to the Board.  The three members of the proposed At-large administrative council are given membership of the DNSO Names Council, and participate within that body exercising voting and other policy-related privileges in the same way as the three representatives of the DNSO constituencies.  (The three ALSO reps would have no vote in the election of DNSO Board members and no policy recommendations would come from the ASLO separately). SUCH MEMBERSHIP WOULD BE CONTINGENT ON THE ABSENCE OF AN INDIVIDUAL DOMAIN NAME HOLDERS CONSTITUENCY WITHIN THE DNSO OR ITS EQUIVALENT.

A Message from:
Mark Bohannon
General Counsel and Vice President for Government Affairs
Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA)
1090 Vermont Avenue, NW       6th Floor
Washington, DC  20005
Direct Dial:    (202) 789-4471
Switchboard:    (202) 289-SIIA (7442) x 1325
Fax:            (202) 289-7097
Internet:          MBohannon@siia.net
SIIA 2002 Annual Conference: Trends Shaping the Digital Economy
April 13-16, 2002  San Diego, CA  Hotel Del Coronado
http://www.siia.net/spring2002