[nc-str]

[nc-str] Comments on ALSC discussion paper

Thank you to Marilyn and Dave for comments on the discussion paper analysing the ALSC proposals against the criteria the TF agreed upon.

There were no comments from Mark, Raul (on this), Peter, Ken, Tony and Rita. I understand that this is partly because outreach to Constituencies is still happening. Consequently I proposes an extension of the deadline for comments to December 31. I attach a copy of v2 again for ease of reference.

(On another topic the retiring chair of the GA,  Danny Younger, has now submitted an idea for a bi-camercal DNSO to some members of the Board, the two chambers being the NC and GA. Although this seems to conflict with the by-laws intent of a GA it may be worth while adding such a proposal to our work. I will draft something in the new year by which time we should also have the ccSO proposal to study.)

Philip

DNSO NC TF on Structure.doc