[nc-str]

[nc-str] Re: Fw: Extended terms of reference -- a few suggested changes

 >My view is that we have to discuss with independence of the possible
future resolutions about the number of AL Directors. We have to figure out
possible structures which could be workable if finally ICANN decide to have
50%-50% distribution (AL Directors- Non AL Directors) or if the decision
include differente ratios of representation.

Probably I was not clear enough in this point. I meant that we need to talk
about solutions that must be implementable independently of the proposals
that could be accepted by the board regarding other components of
ICANN's  structure.

Do you agree that this should be the objective of the TF ?

Raul