From: owner-nc-plan@dnso.org [mailto:owner-nc-plan@dnso.org]On Behalf Of Philip Sheppard
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 9:28 AM
To: NC plan
Subject: [nc-plan] Issue v3

Thank for your input. There were some useful clarifications and thoughts to add and refine the draft objectives. I attach version 3.

I propose the following process:
1.  I inform the NC tomorrow that we (the business plan task force) have reached agreement on this set of objectives.
2.  We will now recommend this objectives list to our respective constituencies in order to get their comments and possible additions or recommended deletions.
3. Based on that input we will draft the next part of the plan - the strategies and actions required to meet these objectives.
Philip.

Philip Sheppard
AIM - European Brands Association
9  av. des Gaulois  B-1040 Brussels