[nc-org]

Re: [nc-org] URGENT: Change in teleconference time

Elisabeth:
I don't have a number for your facility and I need to
distribute the number information now.

To avoid further confusion, why don't I call you tomorrow at
the specified time, and we can exchange views, and the
group as a whole talk on Jan 4th?

>>> Elisabeth Porteneuve <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr> 01/02/02 11:06AM >>>

Milton,

The 4th January is the heaviest days on my agenda,
I have already TWO ICANN-related teleconferences,
one at 14:00 Paris (overlaping with important meeting at AFNIC),
and another one, the NC Budget, at 22:00 Paris.

I cannot do the third, NC Dot Org at 20:00,
there are limits to human forces.

If your problem is the telecon system, we may use
AFNIC permanent facility.

Elisabeth