[nc-org]

Re: [nc-org] teleconference timing

Ok for 3 January 2002, at 19:00 UTC, which is 20:00 Paris
or Stockholm.

Have a great evening and my best wishes for the New Year,

Elisabeth
--
NB1. Geneva is either international place -- hence
     4th dimension and not Europe, or in the Switzerland

NB2. No problem with Louis, you may invite him as far as
     I am concerned. I understand his role is strictly legal
     advise and he gives it for an international body.