[nc-org]

Re: [nc-org] Way forward

Milton,

This seems a sensible way forward. Thank you. I am rather angry at the
way in which some people outside of the TF tried to sink the draft of
the boat that we came up with. Esp. since they set up the main
criteria for the boat, which were contradictory in itself (given
that the boat has been sailing for a while). I am willing to continue
to praticpate in whatever manner I can. But I refuse to yield to staff
trying to oust all proper input from those who should be advising the
Board, like the NC. Yes, and the bottom process thing also.