[nc-org]

[nc-org] Clarification - schedule for comments-dotorg@dnso.org

Milton,
Dot Org Colleagues,

To save hours, the comments-dotorg@dnso.org list was set up yesterday,
immediately after the NC call, and before the considerations
below arrive.

The initial message to that list (the one making list's archive
active) states that comments are open immediately, starting 11 Oct,
ending Sunday 28 Oct, anticipating the usual notes the NC always
receive from the GA or Constituencies, requesting for week-end time
to wrap up their drafts.

I understand that Dot Org TF will have one week, ending
Sunday 4 Nov to incorporate comments into final document,
and post it to the NC for review.

Could you confirm this is acceptable ? Or shall we ask the Secretariat
to prepare an update ?

Elisabeth