De: Milton Mueller [mailto:Mueller@syr.edu]
Enviado el: Miércoles, 26 de Septiembre de 2001 10:33
Para: gcarey@carey.cl; nc-org@dnso.org
Asunto: [nc-org] RE: registrar relations

Guillermo:

I understand your points and I understand Ken's too.
In the interest of moving forward, might I suggest that the
Task Force NOT adopt any position on that, but simply
craft a few questions about how to approach it for
the public comment period?

Personally, I favor giving the newORG entity the ability to
exert some control over the marketing of ORG by registrars.
But I DON'T want to see those marketing guidelines
transmogrify into costly and difficult to police ex-ante
restrictions on who can register in ORG.

I will draft some language to put into the public comment
document. OK? We need to be ready by the end of this week.

>>> "Guillermo Carey C." <gcarey@carey.cl> 09/25/01 04:46PM >>>
Therefore, certain policies should be included that should bond those
entities that will market this name space.