[nc-org]

RE: [nc-org] Elections - Milton

I propose that Milton continue in his role of chairing this TF.
He has led us well so far - I don't always agree with his view or his
wording - but I have found him even in his handling of differing views and
effective in incorporating others ideas.

Folks
Can we dispense with the distraction of debating "who is doing the work" and
all get on a contribute.

There are many on this TF who have contributed nothing to date, can those
members, PLEASE just register support for Milton or step forward NOW as a
substitute, work to the timetable that has been proposed (below) and let us
move on.

I'll reserve my and the BC's further comments on substantive matters to
other postings so as to not delay this time wasting any further.
Regards

Grant Forsyth
Manager Industry & Regulatory Affairs
CLEAR Communications Ltd