[nc-org]

[nc-org] moving ahead

We had some productive meetings at Montevideo.
They have been summarized in my reports to the
GA and the Names Council, but particularly for
Marc Schneiders' sake I want to prepare a written
summary and some proposed language for the points
we now agree on.

Before doing this, however, is it possible for
Grant Forsyth to send me the B&C's revised statement?
This was being discussed in Montevideo at the B&C
constituency meetiung, but as far as I know it has
not been sent to this list, or to me separately.
I just want to make sure I take account of all
concerns before drafting anything again.