[nc-org]

[nc-org] Re: Revised Statement of Policy

Cary:
The immediate issue before us is sending this out
for public comment. Yes, or no?

The simple answer to your question about whether it is
appropriate to call this a statement of policy is "yes."

The DNSO's job is to "determine and report on consensus"
domain name POLICIES. We may find consensus among us that
Britney Spears is a lousy musician or that beefsteak is better than
chicken, but we would not want to report on that to ICANN.