[nc-intake]

[nc-intake] Re-bidding the ICANN contracts

Please note that our bylaws state:  "Constituencies or GA participants may
propose that the NC consider domain name policies or recommendations."

As a GA participant, and under the Council rules of procedure, I propose that
the NC consider the recommendation to ask
the NTIA to re-bid the ICANN contracts, and that it place this topic on the
NC agenda for discussion in the context of the ongoing debate on Reform
options.

As the NC is charged with managing the consensus process, I look forward to
seeing how the NC will determine the extent of consensus on this issue.

Best regards,
Danny Younger