[nc-intake]

Re: [nc-intake] Proposed NC agenda 13 December

Dear Intake Committee.

As you know I am soon to leave the Committee, and thus you need to start thinking, possibly electing your next Chairman.

It has been a real pleasure working with you all and I wish you a happy, healthy and successful new year.....

Best regards

Paul

Philip Sheppard wrote:

Dear Intake Committee,I propose the following agenda - comments and additions please by Friday Nov 30 8am Paris.Philip TimelineDeadline agenda proposals 21 days - 22 NovemberDeadline agenda to NC 14 days - 29 NovemberDeadline documents to NC 7 dats - 6 December AgendaMeeting Thursday 13 December Paris 15.00 - 17.00 120 minsAgenda time 100 mins 1. Approval summaries 12, 14 November (Philip) 10 mins2. Adoption of amended final report on review (Philip) 15 mins - agreement to dissolve the Review task force3. Adoption of final report on dot org (provisional) (Milton) 15 mins4. Discussion on IDNs with IETF representative (provisional) Elisabeth 30 mins- next steps, IDN task force5. Task Force update since Nov 14 (30 mins)- Transfers(Marilyn)- UDRP (Carolyn)- Structure (Philip)- WHOIs (Paul/Marilyn) 6. AOB