[nc-intake]

[nc-intake] Agenda items for LA...

Just a reminder... in my capacity as Chair of the Intake Committee...

Are there any additional items for the LA Agenda??

Please recall we discussed the outline of the Agenda during our last tel
conf.

NC agenda LA meeting - security issues.

     a) Possible structure of LA meetings
     Decisions on possible topics
     - Contract Compliance-
     - Escrow of Registrar data
     - Registry back-up/ redundancy
     - Ability of Registrant to transfer to domains to Registrars who
have better security

     b) Root Management stability
     Process for managing/ updating zone file information in a robust
/secure manner
     Management of the authoritative database such that there is full
redundancy

     c) DNS Security
     Increase the DNSsec implementation.
     Sufficient geographical diversity of DNS/ redundancy.

     d) gTLD Transfer Task Force.

Thanks

Paul