[nc-intake]

[nc-intake] NC agenda 9 May 2001

Elisabeth,
I am travelling a lot next week and will miss the 25 April deadline for
posting the agenda to the NC. So please post this agenda below. The Intake
Committee may still have changes and I can take them when I return.
Philip

Agenda for the Names Council 9 May 2001
Deadline for posting to NC: 25 April 2001
Deadline documents: 2 May 2001

Scheduled time: 120 mins Allocated time 90 mins

1. Approval of the agenda (Philip Sheppard) - 5 mins
2. Approval of summary of 10 April 2001 (Philip Sheppard) - 5 mins
3. Bus plan update - reports from four interim committee chairs on first
meetings and start of draft terms of reference (20 mins)
UDRP (Caroline Chicoine
WhoIs (Paul Kane)
Internationalised names (YJ Park)
Review implementation (Theresa Swinehart)

4. Preparation for 2 June 2001 open meeting in Stockholm (Philip Sheppard)
10 mins
5. Alternative roots (Philip Sheppard) 20  mins
6. Final Verisign agreement - update (Louis Touton) and comments from NC 10
mins
7. gTLD constituency (Milton Mueller) 5 mins
8. Update on new TLDs (Louis Touton) 5 mins
9. Update on the translation by ICANN of important documents  5 mins (Louis
Touton)
10. Update on GA chair election (Elisabeth Porteneuve) 5 mins
11. AOB