[nc-intake]

Re: [nc-intake] Fw: Tucows' Privacy Initiative

Thanks Philip

This is one of  many initiatives in the WHOIS area. WHOIS is a very important area and we need to move forward
carefully taking into consideration all comments.  The NC WHOIS Committee is due to start work in a couple of
weeks soliciting comments from the broader community, and I will ask TuCows to submit their paper to the
comments list so we can establish what the broader community feels so can move forward on this proposal.

I would suggest we place the WHOIS on the agenda when we have more substantive comments .... probably June/July

Paul