[nc-intake]

Re: [nc-intake] NC agenda 10 April

Philip,

The April agenda has been posted with two corrections:
    (a) Approval of summary of NC meeting 26 January 2001
        replaced by correct month
        Approval of summary of NC meeting 26 February 2001
    (b) DECISION required added in item (10), GA Chair,
        because the NC is obligated to do it, then Secretariat
        send notification to the ICANN Board.
        We may have a small difficulty in this one -- there is an
        incoherency between GA Election Rules (adopted 23 March)
        and NC procedures from 1999. In the latter each nominated
        candidate shall get at minimum 10 endorsements to get
        to the ballot, in the former only 1. I would suggest to
        the NC to make it coherent, it will be part of my
        contributuion during the NC.

All known URLs has been added.

Let me bring your attention to missing, as of today, information:
    (a) "bridge provider"
    (b) Scribe
I will contact Maca, and ask if she may take minutes.
If not, I may propose a new person -- she is a free lance, working
for AFNIC sometimes.

Last small item is the NC calendar: we know tyoday that ICANN
meetings will be held in Montevideo, 6-10 September,
and we have question mark for 13 September telecon.

Elisabeth