[nc-intake]

[nc-intake] Re: Review WG-D's status report in Feb. 8 meeting.

Thank you, Bret.

This reminds me of WG-E's report which has been put aside due to
"public comment" period arguement.

I propose WG-E's report which has been held for more than five
months be discussed and NC make its recommendation to the Board
in the next NC teleconference on Feb. 26.

YJ