[nc-intake]

[nc-intake] Fw: Review WG-D's status report in Feb. 8 meeting.

We should have a WG D item for the Feb 26 agenda.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bret A. Fausett" <baf@fausett.com>
To: "YJ Park (MINC)" <yjpark@minc.org>; "Theresa Swinehart"
<Theresa.Swinehart@wcom.com>; "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@aim.be>
Sent: 01 February 2001 00:38
Subject: Re: Review WG-D's status report in Feb. 8 meeting.

YJ --

A draft report to the NC was sent to WG-D members today. As soon as WG
members have signed off on it and upon the advice of Theresa about how to
begin the public comment period, we will forward it directly to the NC.

If you wish to review the latest draft, it is here:

  http://www.lextext.com/NCReport.pdf

  http://www.lextext.com/wgdv4.pdf

       -- Bret