[nc-intake]

[nc-intake] Re: Addendum to the agenda NC teleconference 24 January 2001 v2

Philip,

Once the NC agenda is in place I have three comments:

1. The agenda' procedures has been established in August 2000,
   initially for 3 months. Which means it shall be reconsidered.
   It has been functionning quite well, and continues. May I suggest
   that agenda procedures are submitted to the NC to be reconducted ?
2. Once you are going to be the Chair, shall your position in the Intake
   Commitee be given to somebody else ?
3. I believe we have an emergency to find a date for the February NC.
   From ccTLD perspective, we have the whole week 19-23 February
   on meetings, and the only reasonnable before Melbourne (10-13 March
   add few days before for travels and usual pre-ICANN meetings)
   seems the week of 26 Feb. May I suggest 26 February ?

Best,
Elisabeth