[nc-intake]

Re: [nc-intake] External speaker for LA

Members of Intake Committee

Philip Sheppard(Commercial)
Caroline Chicoine(IP)
Paul Kane(Registrar)
Y J Park(Non-commercial)
Michael Schneider(ISP)

and we have two other constituencies in this process.
Roger(gTLD)
Elisabeth(ccTLD)

Caroline, technically all the 7 constituencies have been represented here.
Since Roger is the one who brought this issue and
Elisabeth is also subscribing to this list as DNSO secretariat
who happens to be elected as ccTLD NC.

Appreciating your careful concerns in 7 constituencies here,
which I think we have to stick to this practice from now on,
I can mitigate your worries by confirming intake committee listees.

Therefore, until unexpected third party comes out from ccTLD constituency,
I can say your concern went too far.

Thanks again for your efforts to have more balanced views here.
YJ