[nc-intake]

Re: [nc-intake] Draft NC agenda 19 october

IC Colleagues,

I put your agenda into usual format, it is in:
  http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20001019.NCtelecon-agenda.html

Please check.
We miss:
   - phone numbers
   - Proxy document
   - few dates
I would suggest to have the December NC meeting date decided
on Oct 19th, it may be forgotten in LA. Usually after a physical
ICANN marathon meeting people need to breath one week.
If we could get January one, it would be wonderfull.
The suggested dates are 14 December and 25 January.

I added the stats on the NC Chair at the end, it may be or not
useful for the Chair election in LA.

Last, not the least, I plan to take my 2 weeks snow vacation in Alps
between 23 Dec and 6 Jan 2001.

Elisabeth