From: YJ Park
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2000 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: [nc-intake] Draft NC agenda 19 october

Well, we are now in the second stage.:-)

According to our discussion, all these reports should be available
in written form three weeks in advance to facilitate the discusison
during the teleconference. As you pointed out we spent too much
time in making a report which can be reduced by the written report.

I hope you ask each volunteer to make it.

Just in case the volunteers cannot meet the demand as requested,
they have to notify to NC before three weeks and the redelegee or
other volunteer should make it at least before two weeks.

This is devised not to delay any NC process in the future.
And, I strongly ask you to put this in our Intake Committee Report, too.

YJ