[nc-intake]

Re: [nc-intake] Agenda for oct 19

- Could you clarify what you mean by point 1?

=====>

Informational DNSO/NC position on Pre-registration practice.

- I agree with you that we should carefully plan the LA agenda and discuss it at the next teleconference. Lets try to draft an agenda in advance. It may be better to have a short agenda with one or two substantive issues and leave the internal / admin issues to teleconferences.

=====>

1. DNSO Review
2. DNSO Workplan for 2000 -2001

- I agree updates from ICANN staff are useful but wonder if we cannot ask for the INFORMATION in advance by e-mail and then use the teleconference for clarification, questions etc.  Lets make it the job of the IC to ask ICANN staff for e-mail reports when we need them.

In general, we spend too much time on teleconferences being updated on info that could easily have been done by e-mail at any time.

=====>

Yes, I agree. It would be much convenient for me to get a written update
rather than teleconference update.

YJ

Philip