[nc-intake]

[nc-intake] Chaser re DEADLINE FOR REPLY TODAY!

Regarding the proposed draft sent last week, may I remind you the dead-line for reply is 16.00 CET Brussels time today Monday Aug 8.

I have heard from Chuck and YJ, so Paul, Caroline and Roberto, your input will be highly desirable! (Based on Michael's silence I presume Michael is on holiday and will thus have a chance to comment when I circulate to the full NC list - correct me if this is wrong.)
Philip

Philip Sheppard
AIM - European Brands Association
9  av. des Gaulois  B-1040 Brussels