[nc-intake]

Re: [nc-intake]

If we keep the debate going for a few more months on non NC proxies for
Chuck and the gTLD, the problem will fix itself!

Of course, if Chuck can make each meeting until then, it's a non-problem.

So, I  agree with Caroline's line of thinking, its best to stick hard and
fast now, without opening a window for the future.

Moreover, I see nothing wrong in the concept of giving a proxy to a member
of another constituency with clear guidance of how you want the proxy vote
cast.  With an efficient intake committee the issues will be well-known in
advance and proxies can be instructed accordingly. I would be happy to proxy
for Chuck with due instruction.

Philip