[nc-impwhois]

[nc-impwhois] Draft WHOIS implementation committee report

Hello All,

Attached is a first draft of the WHOIS implementation committee report for discussion in the teleconference in 12 hours time.  I won't be reading any email before then, but I encourage discussion of the report via the email list over the next 12 hours!.

I have tried to incorporate the major issues in the comments/issues column of table 2, and I have attempted to suggest some alternative wording of the recommendations to make them implementable - but still remain consistent with the underlying principle.  These suggestions were derived from some of the original Melbourne IT suggestions, and modified following feedback in the last call and on the list.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin

Draft WHOIS Implementation Report v1.0.doc